The fourth of our Graduate Physio PD sessions was run on the 16th of September and focused on the shoulder. The areas of focus were:
- Normal anatomy and movement
- Physiological movement v/s anatomical movement
- Common dysfunctions/conditions
- Common related conditions
- Management principles of active or passive mobilisation
- Passive mobilisation techniques
- Active mobilisation through exercises
- Consideration for strengthening for sustainable and long term results!
If you were unable to make the session or if you are just interested in learning more about the thoracic spine then please feel free to watch below.