Why understand Neck pain..?
It has been shown that:
- 26% of the population have neck pain in any year
- 48% of the population have neck pain in their lifetime
- Neck pain affects people more frequently than back pain
- Neck pain often doesn’t full settle and can continue to be an issue
Neck pain can be managed quite well and those affected can often make full recovery: if the condition is recognised early, all the factors causing the problem can be treated well…!
To try and help combat this issue, we are endeavoring to increase awareness about cervical issues and neck pain, within both the health and wider communities!
To help with this, we conducted webinars on the Cervical Spine from Therapia Sports & Spine, the Physio Clinic near Adelaide CBD center.
The session on Neck pain is included below for your reference! Feel free to give it a watch and get in touch if you have any queries!
This sessions covers:
- Why are neck problems so common!
- What you can do to help yourself when you have neck pain!
- How we can improve your neck strength and flexibility through simple movements!
- Dos and Don’ts to maintain a healthy neck!
I had Neck/Back pain many years ago and it never went away… can it still be helped…?
In most cases, it can be helped… at least the pain can be managed with less or no medications and/or the movement can be improved!
It all starts with ‘understanding your problem’ first…!
I have already had surgery for my Neck/Back…! Can it still be helped…?
In most cases, YES…!
People with ‘post surgery’ benefit from ‘understanding their condition’ and ‘learn what to do/don’t’ as much as someone who may have a ‘mild problem’ and has never seen a surgeon…!
Can I request more information?
Yes, sure… 🙂
We would love to help, if we can in any way possible.
If possible, do send us your queries/request for information via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to provide the requested information, if we have access to it.
If still there are some questions that need to be covered, you are more than welcome to send us your questions via email@example.com or contact via 08 82215011.