Women’s health physiotherapy relates to management of conditions specifically affecting women, particularly during adolescence, the childbearing years, menopause and older age.
We have physiotherapists with a special interest in women’s health. Dedicated, understanding and skilled physiotherapists who will listen to your problem and help provide treatment and management for a long term solution.
We can help you with:
- Bladder, bowel or pelvic floor issues
- Pelvic and vaginal pain and back pain
- Ante-natal and post-natal issues including breathing and relaxation for labour, postural pain from pregnancy or breast feeding, pelvic instability and incontinence
- Ultrasound therapy for the treatment of mastitis
- Perimenopause or post menopause
- Gynaecological or urological surgery
- Osteoporosis and falls prevention
- Poor posture and weak abdominal muscles
Ante-natal and pelvic floor fitness classes and Pilates available. Please see our timetable on this website for class times.
To express your interest or to find out more please telephone 08 8221 5011 or email us on email@example.com.