Antenatal Pilates Classes
- Informative and fun classes tailored specifically to your pregnant body
- Practical everyday advice, such as the most comfortable and ergonomic ways to stand, sit and sleep to accommodate your growing bump
- A quiet, yet focussed, series of exercises to help you unwind and ease your pregnancy aches and pains – great after a busy week at work!
- Learn how to use props such as resistance bands and swiss balls to increase your exercise levels safely and effectively during pregnancy
Why go to Antenatal Pilates Classes?
- Strengthen your pelvic floor and pelvic muscles to assist with your changing posture during pregnancy
- Leg and buttock strengthening exercises, and breathing techniques, can assist during labour and active birth
- Develop new friendships and a network of support as you travel through this wonderful time together
- Antenatal Pilates classes are fun, gentle on the body, stimulating to the senses and leaves you feeling taller and lighter – perfect for pregnant women!
When can I Start Antenatal Pilates Classes?
The sooner you start to help strengthen your spine and pelvic floor the better prepared your body will be for its changing shape. Antenatal Pilates classes at an accredited studio are safe to begin from as early on as you wish.
Thursday 5pm – 6pm
Friday 4pm – 5pm
To express your interest or to find out more please telephone 08 8221 5011 or email us on email@example.com.