Hi! It’s lovely to meet you, my name is Jan, I am 33, a practicing accredited Nutritionist new to Therapia, and a mother to one beautiful hearted boy, Jayden. At the heart of my journey to becoming a Nutritionist was a deep passion to share good health with those around me. Noticing myself in my early 20’s the impact health and wellness had on my ability to be a positive, energetic and loving person, with the drive to follow my dreams, I encountered on learning every thing I could about health, mind body and soul
What do you gain in a consultation?
- A comprehensive medical condition analysis.
- A comprehensive body system review: gastrointestinal, hormone, skin, sleep, energy analysis.
- A comprehensive lifestyle, dietary and nutrient profile analysis.
What happens then?
- Looking at your diet, lifestyle, medical conditions, body system review, symptoms etc I then analyse probable cause and individualise an action treatment plan.
- I work together with you to make achievable and practical changes to support your best health outcome, and get you feeling well, energetic and healthy.
- Everyone is unique, I take into account: budget, lifestyle, goals, likes/dislikes, cultural values, specific dietary needs such as sports nutrition needs or vegan/vegetarian preference. Examples of other considerations that are individualised: current medical conditions, allergies, intolerances, thyroid conditions, auto immune conditions, skin conditions.
- These all require a consideration and unique tailored planning specifically for your body, there is no one size fits all.
What else might be recommended in a consultation?
- Some times there may be nutrient deficiencies due to previous dietary, lifestyle or medical conditions. Further blood testing may be requested to confirm this, then together with diet modification, supplementation may be recommended to achieve optimal levels again.
- Some times when there are chronic symptoms, further testing may be required to investigate, Nutripath Pathology or a referral to your GP will be made if this is necessary.
Who would benefit?
Those with existing health conditions or a certain goal in sight such as:
- Skin conditions, acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Auto immune disorders
- Digestive issues
- Hormone issues
- Weight loss, gain or maintenance
- Sleep issues
- Sports Nutrition
- Toddler, children & adolescent nutrition
- Those who feel that their current health is not optimal and are looking to improve their health, energy and vitality.
- Those who would like to maximise their health with diagnostic testing such as food compatibility, hormone testing, hair mineral analysis etc.
- Health optimism for 50’s+
- Individualised meal planning
- Allergy & Intolerance Testing IgG, IgA & IgE
- Hormone Analysis
- Intestinal Permeability (Leaky Gut)
- Nutritional Analysis
- Methylation Analysis
- Heavy Metal Toxicity Mineral Analysis
- More available, enquire for information
Alternatively visit my Facebook page or website for health articles and yummy recipe ideas.
In Health & positivity – Jan