I am delighted to bring the practice of “restorative yoga” back to Therapia.
My mission is to share the traditions and beautiful life benefits yoga offers to fit in with our modern western lives. My classes are authentic, creative and nurturing whilst inspiring the yogi practitioners to develop and deepen their own relationship with yoga.
I trained with John Ogilvie and the yogis at Byron Yoga School in 2007. Yoga is a daily practice and study for me. My personal practice spans over 15 years where I have practiced Iyengar, Ashtanga and Hatha methods. My classes encourage students to find the right balance in their practice of yoga for themselves so they leave the class feeling calm, happy and clear minded.
This ancient Indian spiritual discipline is relevant today in the west for its salubrious effects.
- Improves posture, muscle tone and flexibility.
- Cleanses and improves overall organ function.
- Improves posture, which improves overall health.
- Balances all the systems of the body.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Releases physical, emotional and mental tension stored in the body.
- Supports recovery from injury and illness.
- Decreases the effects of stress.
- Calms and balances the mind.
- Improves energy levels and overall vitality.
Modern life provides a constant influx of intense stimulation and yoga is a path of finding peace of mind inviting one to come home to the true self.
Words just can not do yoga justice, one must experience for themselves it’s true value.
I look forward to sharing yoga with you soon.